How to play ?
RULES OF THE GAME
A video in English
Rules of Dirt expansion
Rallyman Dirt video in English
- Variants and roadbook format are described here
- Author answers in the forum and FAQ of rallyman.fr, and in the forum of boardgamegeek (Dirt expansion), are applied.
- For start, 3rd edition rules are applied : each player plays one time for each car that did not play yet.
- In case of blockage, if a jump is not over, there is a loss of control on the space reached.
- The interface does not enable direction mistakes at crossroads
- If the car goes off the road, if the space is full, the car goes out in the opposite direction.
- Double downshifting on snow is only possible with Dirt expansion (Snow tires 2nd generation)
Dashboards (depend on tires and track)
|20 spin out
||26 spin out
||9 spin out
9 off-road to the left
9 off-road to the right
|2 spin out
13 off-road to the left
13 off-road to the right
|1 spin out
15 off-road to the left
14 off-road to the right
- Plains, shortcut : 0
- Forest, water : 1
- Mountain, buildings, stone : 2
Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 9+, Opera, Safari.
©2011 Rallyman. Rallyman is a game by Jean-Christophe Bouvier, illustrated by Clovis and Robert Paquet.
Online version by Mysterix.