parties rapides - fast games

les petits plus pour vous simplifier la vie. Faites vos demandes!
------------------------------------------------------------------------
features to make your life easier. You can ask for new ones!

Re: parties rapides - fast games

Message par Abraham » 28 Juil 2015 20:15

For live game, I do rely on the description "live game plizz fast", whether I join or create thereof game, with most of the time a nice experience (and sometimes illetrate player that will join, play one round and deconnect for many days :) ).
Abraham

Message(s) : 371

Message par diplojak » 28 Juil 2015 20:47

Dermerlin a écrit :
diplojak a écrit :I prefer not to multiply formats. for me 1 day means you can connect every day, 3 days means you can be off during the week-end...

i agree with that. But atm there is no format for "really" live games. So what about a 10 (5,15) minutes limit?

I guess we can try that...
diplojak
Administrateur

Message(s) : 7339

Message par Dermerlin » 28 Juil 2015 23:01

i thought about the time limit for live games. I remember my last live game where it was really annoying, when opponents needed more than 5 minutes for a move. I think 5 minutes would be right for live games. Less than 5 minuts might be better but not practcable in my eyes..
Dermerlin

Message(s) : 510

Message par diplojak » 28 Juil 2015 23:07

you don't know some of my friends. 5 minutes is not even practicable IRL ;)
diplojak
Administrateur

Message par Dermerlin » 28 Juil 2015 23:31

diplojak a écrit :you don't know some of my friends. 5 minutes is not even practicable IRL ;)

I don't know your friends, but i have some of those friends myself. A usual 4p-game needs 4 hours in my standard group.
I am not the fastest player myself IRL. On other platforms they look at your stats and when you take more than 25 seconds for an average move they don't play with you. That's one of the reasons, why i don't play there.

But if you want to be sure that a live game doesn't last the whole day, the limit must be really low, somewhere in the range of 5 minutes. And if someone needs longer, the other players have still the opportunity to wait for him. Nobody is forced to click the replacement button.

Just my 2 cents
Dermerlin

Message(s) : 510

Message par surok9068 » 28 Juil 2015 23:34

Dermerlin a écrit :
diplojak a écrit :you don't know some of my friends. 5 minutes is not even practicable IRL ;)

I don't know your friends, but i have some of those friends myself. A usual 4p-game needs 4 hours in my standard group.
I am not the fastest player myself IRL. On other platforms they look at your stats and when you take more than 25 seconds for an average move they don't play with you. That's one of the reasons, why i don't play there.

But if you want to be sure that a live game doesn't last the whole day, the limit must be really low, somewhere in the range of 5 minutes. And if someone needs longer, the other players have still the opportunity to wait for him. Nobody is forced to click the replacement button.

Just my 2 cents

Dermerlin for President :) (i agree with your proposal)
surok9068
Premium
Premium

Message(s) : 1461

Message par diplojak » 28 Juil 2015 23:35

as I said, we'll try...
diplojak
Administrateur

Précédent

Retour vers les fonctionnalités Premium - Premium features