Bug with ox team ploughing 1 field instead of 2

Bug with ox team ploughing 1 field instead of 2

Message par jackg_tor » 16 Nov 2019 8:15

Hi,

I'm still a relatively new player so perhaps I'm missing something but it seems that I should have been able to plough two fields instead of one when playing the Ox Team (attelage de boeufs) in round 12 of game 3538307. Can someone please take a look at it? I am not interested in making adjustments to that game but if it is a bug, it would be nice to have that fixed.

Thanks,
Jack Goldstein
jackg_tor
Premium
Premium

Message(s) : 5

Re: Bug with ox team ploughing 1 field instead of 2

Message par cephero » 16 Nov 2019 8:56

Hello Jack

Yes, from what i see in the history, you should have been able to plow 2 fields at the end of turn 12.
And you only plowed once.
Now, is it because of a bug or because of you (a misunderstanding of the interface), i can't tell.

Brgds
cephero
Premium
Premium

Message(s) : 179

Message par jackg_tor » 16 Nov 2019 20:44

Hi Cephero,

Thanks for the quick reply.

It presented the farm and let me click on a field to select one to plow and then went back to the main screen for me to confirm my turn. If I was supposed to be able to click on another field then I can assure you that there was no such option but if I was supposed to do something after selecting that field and before confirming that my turn was over then, yes, I missed it.

I should mention that I did this twice. When I first got to the confirmation stage, I cancelled and tried again to see if I missed something but I still saw no way to plow two fields.

Is there no way for you to roll back the game in a development environment to try to reproduce the problem?

Jack
jackg_tor
Premium
Premium

Message(s) : 5

Message par cephero » 16 Nov 2019 22:28

Lol no, i'm just a simple player, like you.
I leave your description in the hands of some else.
cephero
Premium
Premium

Message(s) : 179

Message par surok9068 » 19 Nov 2019 9:41

Hi
I'm a player too but as far as i know it's never possible to have a roll back in any game.
When something like this happens in a game it's necessary to stop playing and ask diplojak to take a look at it (best through a private message)
Diplojak is the creator of this site and he's the only one who intervenes in agricola games.

Good luck for the future
surok9068
Premium
Premium

Message(s) : 1223

Retour vers Agricola