[OK] White screen error

[OK] White screen error

Message par HotShot53 » 04 Nov 2019 19:43

When my mouse is over a card or action, it normally pops up the english translation of the card/action. However, since yesterday instead of popping up the translation the entire window goes white. I'm using the Chrome browser. Is anyone else having this problem or is it something going wrong on my end?
HotShot53

Message(s) : 9

Re: White screen error

Message par HotShot53 » 04 Nov 2019 20:36

I just tried it on the Edge browser, and on my phone, and am having the same issue... I can't take my turn because the page goes white before I can click on what I want to do.
HotShot53

Message par covadis » 05 Nov 2019 7:44

Please give a game number.
Or tell us if it is on all your game. Seems strange that you are alone in that case
covadis

Message(s) : 3409

Message par HotShot53 » 05 Nov 2019 8:06

covadis a écrit :Please give a game number.
Or tell us if it is on all your game. Seems strange that you are alone in that case

It is all of my Agricola games. If I'm the only one it's happening to, and it's on all browsers and my phone, maybe there is something wrong with my account in some way?
HotShot53

Message par covadis » 05 Nov 2019 14:21

HotShot53 a écrit :

It is all of my Agricola games. If I'm the only one it's happening to, and it's on all browsers and my phone, maybe there is something wrong with my account in some way?

I tryed on both your game, and have a popup displayed like it must.
On a computer, try with a private navigator page, if it does not work too, send a PM to diplojak... and cross your finger
Thank's to tell us here also, that may help other player ;)
covadis

Message par HotShot53 » 05 Nov 2019 16:08

covadis a écrit :
HotShot53 a écrit :

On a computer, try with a private navigator page, if it does not work too, send a PM to diplojak... and cross your finger

I tried with a private page, still happened. I wonder if something is wrong in my profile like a corruption of what language to translate the cards into. I PM'd diplojak, hopefully he can figure it out.
HotShot53

Message par covadis » 05 Nov 2019 17:07

HotShot53 a écrit :
covadis a écrit :
HotShot53 a écrit :It is all of my Agricola games. If I'm the only one it's happening to, and it's on all browsers and my phone, maybe there is something wrong with my account in some way?

I tried with a private page, still happened. I wonder if something is wrong in my profile like a corruption of what language to translate the cards into. I PM'd diplojak, hopefully he can figure it out.

You can try to switch languages (home page up rigth, the flag) and switch back after a test
covadis

Message par HotShot53 » 05 Nov 2019 17:17

covadis a écrit :
HotShot53 a écrit :
covadis a écrit :I tryed on both your game, and have a popup displayed like it must.

You can try to switch languages (home page up rigth, the flag) and switch back after a test

Tried switching languages, no change in results :(
HotShot53

Message par HotShot53 » 06 Nov 2019 0:47

Ah, I sort of figured it out... it is apparently something weird with the wi-fi at my vacation condo.... if I use my cell phone connection it works fine, but if the laptop or cell phone connected to the wi-fi it had the issue.
HotShot53

Message par covadis » 07 Nov 2019 7:29

HotShot53 a écrit :Ah, I sort of figured it out... it is apparently something weird with the wi-fi at my vacation condo.... if I use my cell phone connection it works fine, but if the laptop or cell phone connected to the wi-fi it had the issue.

Good news!
Happy holidays now :)
covadis

Retour vers Agricola