Any chance of adding a confirm button?

Modérateur: diplojak

Any chance of adding a confirm button?

Message par pitchfork » 06 Déc 2016 19:09

I'd love to see a confirm button incorporated into trajan. Many of the game areas are very small on phone or tablet screens and it is very easy to end up activating the wrong map/building area/forum tile etc. This can really mess up plans and it is very frustrating when it happens.

There is a confirm button in Castles of Burgundy (the only other game I play regularly) and it works really well.

Anyone else like to see one in trajan?
pitchfork

Message(s) : 13

Re: Any chance of adding a confirm button?

Message par jouons » 06 Déc 2016 19:37

I would like to see buttons "validate my turn" or "cancel all what I did", like it is in Agricola, in almost all games.

Playing on a small phone, I already made mistakes in a lot of different games.
Mobile internet is growing up
Mobile and tablet internet usage exceeds desktop for first time worldwide
http://gs.statcounter.com/#all-comparis ... 404-201604

Not easy to implement in games where you draw a card (like in Torres, depending on the option)

In Castles of Burgundy, it's boring to have to validate after each dice, I would prefer a global validation.
jouons

Message(s) : 295

Message par pitchfork » 06 Déc 2016 20:48

I should add that the trajan adaptation is generally excellent other than this (and I suspect maybe implementing the Senate vote wrongly by not breaking ties in favour of position on track over purple tiles?)
pitchfork

Message(s) : 13

Message par teddog12 » 02 Jan 2017 4:18

I, too, would like to see a confirm procedure added to Trajan. My latest post is a request to correct a mis-click on my phone, as noted! :D
teddog12

Message(s) : 32

Message par lliwedd » 11 Sep 2018 22:06

I'll add my name to the list wanting this feature. Surely it can't be that hard to implement? In my last game I made an accidental mistake which in the end didn't matter but could have cost me 8 points, and which I would have had a chance to correct with a "confirm" button. When I've invested time in a game over several weeks, I don't want to lose it because of a accidental misclick - and similarly I don't want to win a game just because another player has had a similar unfortunate accident!
lliwedd

Message(s) : 1

Message par PistolStar » 12 Sep 2018 7:13

I would also like to see this implementation very, very much.
PistolStar

Message(s) : 32

Message par EurostarUK » 13 Sep 2018 0:06

This would be very good for Trajan.

The Boss would also benefit from a "are you sure you don't want to play any pieces?" confirm during the final 2-3 turns of each round.
EurostarUK
Premium
Premium

Message(s) : 5

Message par ActionCat2000 » 14 Sep 2018 3:47

Yes, a confirm button would be great in Trajan, and also in Cities, because it is very easy to click accidentally and send your tourist to the wrong spot when the screen refreshes and relocates things a bit.

I also very much agree that Castles of Burgundy should have a global, or whole-turn, confirm button. It is a bit frustrating to have to confirm each separate move, but also a global confirm would be nice if you want to see how a whole turn plays out before committing (obviously, you can think it all through, but it would still be nice).
ActionCat2000

Message(s) : 4

Retour vers Trajan