[DIPLO] didn't get all 5 actions, Agricola

for discussions in english about the portal.

Modérateurs : minervois, diplojak, Piano, Crevette, lynkowsky

Règles du forum
this forum is for announcements and general discussions about boiteajeux, in english. To discuss about a specific game, you can post in english in the forum of this game.

[DIPLO] didn't get all 5 actions, Agricola

Message par hairlord » 13 Sep 2018 0:24

I'm playing a game of agricola with friend, game id is 3212273 Tucson Season 2, and in round 13 I didn't get to take an action with all 5 of my people. I grew to 5 in round 11 and took 5 actions in round 12, so I don't know how this happened. I think It had something to do with the fact I played a minor improvement with my scholar, but I'm not certain.
hairlord

Message(s) : 1

Re: didn't get all 5 actions, Agricola

Message par jouons » 13 Sep 2018 0:39

Yeah the scholar is bugged, you have to wait for diplojak, also feeding started so I hope he can give you the action back
jouons

Message(s) : 341

Re: didn't get all 5 actions, Agricola

Message par covadis » 13 Sep 2018 8:21

hairlord a écrit :I'm playing a game of agricola with friend, game id is 3212273 Tucson Season 2, and in round 13 I didn't get to take an action with all 5 of my people. I grew to 5 in round 11 and took 5 actions in round 12, so I don't know how this happened. I think It had something to do with the fact I played a minor improvement with my scholar, but I'm not certain.

You must send a mp to diplojak
covadis

Message(s) : 3202

Retour vers English forum