Building place at wrong location

Building place at wrong location

Message par TheMortalOne » 26 Jan 2017 23:22

I'm playing http://www.boiteajeux.net/jeux/brx/partie.php?id=12152 and intended to put my building in the center spot (blue right in the middle). Instead the game put it on the left border (likely taking my click to change the cost as placing the building.

Please fix if possible. It's also really annoying that in a game where a single click can make such a huge difference, there is no "confirm" option.\

EDIT:
Note that if this isn't fixed, I'm planning on just not playing for 24h. I don't mind continuing in games I know I'm losing due to my misplay (my other current Bruxelles game for example, though there I wish I could resign with it being 2p), but starting a game off due to UI fail completely ruins the experience
Dernière édition par TheMortalOne le 26 Jan 2017 23:28, édité 1 fois.
TheMortalOne

Message(s) : 2

Re: Building place at wrong location

Message par lynkowsky » 27 Jan 2017 19:28

I cannot do anything to correct this, but I do not think the way you ask will help to convince the one who can help you.

TheMortalOne a écrit :but starting a game off due to UI fail completely ruins the experience

Wasn't it a missclick ?
lynkowsky
Premium
Premium

Message(s) : 11185

Re: Building place at wrong location

Message par TheMortalOne » 27 Jan 2017 20:43

I played on phone, which works for every other game I've tried on this website as well as Yucata. You can call it a misclick but any UI that doesn't account for it is a bad UI.

I could make an excuse for no confirmation in live games, where people want to save time on every move. But for an asynchronous game, it loses that excuse.

Very disappointing, as I quite liked the game when I played the physical version

EDIT: Due to the issues with the game, I've decided that unlike every other game on this website and Yucata, I won't be touching it on my phone. the UI does work well enough on PC.
TheMortalOne

Message(s) : 2

Retour vers Bruxelles 1893