Confirm button?

Confirm button?

Message par Dermerlin » 05 Nov 2015 0:05

I don't know whether a former thread already discussed this in French.

Is there a reason, why we cannot push the GO-button and then reset if we don't like the result?
I think it's kind of skill to determine it before pushing the GO. But it happens sometimes that you just take the wrong turn-around-arrow. Or put a command on my robot ... think about it ... push RESET ... think about it ... decide, that my first decision was good ... (forget to put the command on the robot again) ... push the GO.
Those kinds of fail are not what i think is skill or no skill. For this it'd be good to have a reset button after having pushed the GO.

I'd appreciate this very much.
Dermerlin

Message(s) : 510

Re: Confirm button?

Message par bisou » 05 Nov 2015 8:21

When I look at my last game, it would have saved me in the first 4 rounds :boulet:
If it's easy to implement, I'm for it
Meuh !
bisou
Premium
Premium

Message(s) : 1675

Message par diplojak » 05 Nov 2015 10:14

it seems hard to make a button that allows rollback for what is not skill and prevents rollback for what is skill... What if your first robot takes the crystal your second robot was intending to drop in your base? or pushes it just before he did? From my point of view, any programing game when you can see what happens and then decide to change your programmation would be meaningless.
diplojak
Administrateur

Message(s) : 7257

Message par frederic.moulis » 05 Nov 2015 10:29

The fun part in the IRL games is to make mistakes. I agree with diplojak, the rollback button would be meaningless.

If you don't want to make mistakes, the solution is simple : think 2 minutes more :) there are only 2 robots which perform a maximum of 3 actions. It's not so complicated ^^ (but it does not make me play perfectly :oops: )
frederic.moulis
Premium
Premium

Message(s) : 3618

Message par Dermerlin » 05 Nov 2015 10:48

I thought, that this would be the reason for no rollback.
I accept that, but have still another opinion. Even with a rollback button it's still a game of massive skill. (heads up at least)
Dermerlin

Message(s) : 510

Retour vers Twin Tin Bots