[No bug - PLEASE REVIEW] in game 9463

[No bug - PLEASE REVIEW] in game 9463

Message par seanow » 13 Nov 2019 23:28

http://boiteajeux.net/jeux/kan/historique.php?id=9463

In this history, starting when the blue player takes a green car design with a yellow part (timestamp 11/13/2019 at 15:46 - I'm pacific time if that matters) I am missing an end of turn bonus.

For the parts I received my time and book tokens, but then I moved up on the Design Dept certification track, from 0 to 3, gaining certification and advancement on the cert track. I moved from section 3 of the track to the first position of section 4, which awards 2 wild parts. The award for this certification advancement in the game history says I received: "received" - that is, I didn't receive anything. I checked the board and the two wild parts are not a misprint.

I did receive the book and banked time unit for the designs I selected.

I don't need a fix for this game but hoped it could be fixed for the future. Thank you!
Dernière édition par seanow le 14 Nov 2019 18:15, édité 1 fois.
seanow

Message(s) : 3

Re: Bug in game 9463

Message par frederic.moulis » 14 Nov 2019 11:48

seanow a écrit :http://boiteajeux.net/jeux/kan/historique.php?id=9463

In this history, starting when the blue player takes a green car design with a yellow part (timestamp 11/13/2019 at 15:46 - I'm pacific time if that matters) I am missing an end of turn bonus.

For the parts I received my time and book tokens, but then I moved up on the Design Dept certification track, from 0 to 3, gaining certification and advancement on the cert track. I moved from section 3 of the track to the first position of section 4, which awards 2 wild parts.

I don't know what you call "2 wild parts", it does not exist in Kanban. You have books, vouchers, and banked shifts
You did not go on the first position of section 4 (which would have given you 2 points and one seats) but on second position (which has given you 1 seat and 1 banked shift)

seanow a écrit :The award for this certification advancement in the game history says I received: "received" - that is, I didn't receive anything.

The history says that :
  • you received 1 banked shift when issuing a Kanban order
  • you received 1 banked shift and 1 seat when you got your 4th certification
  • as a summary (it is clearly written in the history), it says that at the end of your turn, you have banked 2 shifts, the 2 mentioned above, that you are not allowed to bank before the end of your turn, so that you cannot use them on the turn you gain them

seanow a écrit :I checked the board and the two wild parts are not a misprint.

No misprint indeed, because the 2 wild parts do not exist.

No bug !
Enjoy working for Sandra the Great
frederic.moulis
Premium
Premium

Message(s) : 3519

Re: [No bug - PLEASE REVIEW] in game 9463

Message par seanow » 14 Nov 2019 18:21

Sorry if I wasn't clear.

Taking designs gained me the banked shift and book awards, which I know are received at the end of my turn. But for moving up on the certification track I received nothing, even though I landed on the 1st position of section 3, which clearly seems to award 2 parts vouchers (sorry I called them "wild" parts).

See the attached image. The circled spot is where I landed, but received no reward.'

Also please check the timestamp. this does NOT refer to my later move in the Logistics department where yes I issued a Kanban order. This is for the previous turn when i was in the Design department. (timestamp 11/13/2019 at 15:46 - I'm pacific time if that matters.)

Thank you.
seanow

Message par frederic.moulis » 15 Nov 2019 0:03

I can't see any attached image
nevertheless, I've checked a little the source code, and do not see why your problem happened.
I'm trying to invoke diplojak The Great, The Unique to check this
frederic.moulis
Premium
Premium

Message(s) : 3519

Message par seanow » 15 Nov 2019 21:01

The image was simply the certification track. For the four spaces starting with the green "3" (about in the middle) the four options spots are: 4 points, 1 banked shift, 2 books, and 2 parts vouchers (which in my image I circled). I selected the spot with 2 parts vouchers but did not receive the. Thank you!
seanow

Retour vers Kanban